(I'll write more later)
My basic wax technique for the above pic was:
- 3 coats of Klasse Sealant Glaze
- 2+ coats of One Grand Blitz Wax (I rewax bi-monthly)
- Quick Detail once between waxing (depending on weather)
My cleaning regimen:
- I try to wash weekly (but sometimes the car stays clean)
- I always have to clean the rear wheels (due to brake dust) but I use
Rain-X Wheel Protectant as a brake dust barrier. It stops the adhesion
of brake dust to my wheel. Just spray a clear protective layer on a clean
wheel and it keeps it protected. Coming washing time just soap and
- Every month I use Black Magic Dashboard Protectant on my dashboard.
I know what you're thinking: its too shiny, its silicone based, it's made by
Black Magic. But here's the deal, it's semi-gloss which gives it a "healthy"
look; it's not shiny at all. It has no silicon; it's a water-based citrus
smelling formula. PLEASE DO NOT confuse it with all their other shiny
Armor All looking stuff (don't buy the clear bottle waterless formula stuff).
- I will now be using Pinnacle Car Shampoo to clean my car (heard it's really good).
- I will also be using One Grand Show Off Quick Detailer (carnuba infused).
And of Course:
- I keep an MT (Microfiber Towel) in my dash and trunk for quick detailing all the time.
- I dry my car with one MT (2's easier).
- Make sure to check out my main page where I sell microfiber towels, the same towel as the $13 ones, tags and everything.